Everywhere we look, there are so many signs that something is seriously amiss in our society.
- As many as 20% of us are addicted to alcohol or drugs of some kind.
- One of nine men will spend some time of his life in prison.
- Nearly 60% of our marriages end in divorce.
- 41% of year nine students reported drinking alcohol in the past month alone.
- One-quarter of all adolescents contract a sexually transmitted disease before they leave secondary school.
- 4 out of every 10 girls in the will become pregnant at least once while in their teens, with 80% of these pregnancies being unintended.
What is wrong here?
What are people missing in their lives that causes them to act out in all these unhealthy ways? Regrettably, we have tended to see all these behaviors as separate problems, and because of our near-sightedness, we have been quite unsuccessful in resolving them.
The truth Dr Baer recognised was that nearly all of us suffer from a form of unrecognised PTSD called Post Childhood Stress Disorder (PCSD). The common events of childhood can become a very real kind of trauma that profoundly distorts the way children see themselves in the world, both in childhood and later as adults. If you are like 98% of us, your answer to one or more questions is YES and it is likely that you have PCSD.
- Do you have difficulty maintaining close, intimate fulfilling relationships?
- Do you easily get angry with other people and blame them for how you feel?
- Do you often feel alone?
- Do you have a strong need to be ‘right’ and win arguments or discussions?
- Do you often have difficulty understanding why you feel as you do?
- Do your reactions to some situations, fear, pain, anger, hurt, withdrawal, sometimes seem out of proportion to the event itself?
- Do you often feel hurt by what other people do to you or by what they fail to do for you?
- Do you somehow sense that something is missing from your life? There is a feeling of emptiness that you can’t describe and you don’t know why it’s there.
- Do you find yourself hiding who you really are from other people? Very few people really know you, if any!
- Do you find yourself irritated with people a lot? Do you wish you felt more peaceful?
- Do you find your life has lost its meaning – relationships, work, kids? Does is just feel unfulfilling much of the time?
- Do you feel like almost nobody understands who you really are? Do you feel alone – like nobody really cares?
- Do you find yourself trapped by behaviors that feel good for the moment, but you know are not good for you in the long run – smoking, drinking, eating, arguing, shopping, using porn, and more?
- Do you worry and argue with your partner about money? Children? Sex?
- Are you constantly living in the past and repeating the same mistakes over and over?
In Real Love and PCSD you can learn about the real cause of personal pain and confusion, along with the real reasons you have any kind of relationship problems (be it family, personal, work or parenting). Most important, you can learn to actually eliminate these conditions.
Whatever the situation you find yourself in today, no matter how confused, angry, hurt or afraid you feel, Real Love™ will help you to move beyond the discomfort and give you a level of peaceful clarity you have no idea how to achieve right now.
I had no idea how Real Love could help me – It sounded far fetched. The astonishing thing is, that it has not only helped me, but changed my whole life. I am now seeing everything more clearly and I have put some horrible events in my past into a completely new perspective. The anger and disgust I felt surrounding the memories of these events has vanished and I am learning how to replenish my emotional bank account on a daily basis – I’m hoping to be an emotional millionaire before too long! Thanks Pete & Nikki” C.T. North Wales