Most of us are woefully unprepared for the most important job on the planet – parenting our children. Parenting is one of the most important responsibilities we will ever take upon us, and yet what training do we receive for this awesome task? In school we learn algebra, history, and English, but not how to raise happy and responsible children.
Our lack of preparation is reflected in the condition of our children. They often sulk and glare at us. They fail to carry out the responsibilities we give them. They don’t do their homework. They argue and fight with one another. They make a great deal of noise, often with the generous assistance of amplifiers and speakers. They bring their problems and bad attitudes to school, where they’re disruptive and irresponsible. And that’s just the beginning!
So for consider for example…
- Do your children argue with you – all the time? Everyday there’s something. Do you hate it?
- Do your children fight with each other? Have a hard time being happy for one another? Do you hate that?
- Do your kids play video games way too much? Can’t let go of their gadgets and electronics, and throw a fit when you say no?
- Do you have to nag your children to do their homework, chores, and more? Do you find parenting stressful and exhausting?
- Do your kids make messes everywhere and not clean them up? Don’t listen? Do you dislike the push and rush of getting kids out the door to school and other events on time?
- Do your children cry and throw tantrums? Do they whine and complain when they don’t get what they want?
- Do you often have to bribe your kids to get them to do what you want or listen to you? And are you constantly having to withdraw things you know are important to them?
- Do you find yourself getting irritated, annoyed and inconvenienced even by small things? You don’t want to be angry, but feel you can’t help it.
- Do your adult children avoid calling you and spending time with you?
- Do you worry that your children might be using drugs, self harming or having unsafe sex?
- Do you hate the push and rush of getting kids out the door to school and other events on time?
- Do you and your partner argue about how to handle “kid problems?”
Then you are not alone. Parents everywhere struggle with these problems —they’re doing their very best— and they have absolutely no clue how to handle them in a permanent way. But from now on, NO MORE STRESS in parenting. Really!
Greg Baer will show you how in his book Real Love in Parenting.
EVERYWHERE you go, you see parents in conflict with their children —arguing, manipulating, pushing—or talking about it.
It has come to be accepted that parenting has to be stressful.
We just didn’t know any better.
If you will follow the clear, simple principles in this book,you will experience NO MORE STRESS in parenting. Truly!
So what will parenting be like for you FROM NOW ON?
- NO MORE arguing with your kids. It’s like heaven on earth.
- NO MORE arguing between children. Impossible? Nope.
- Your children will LOVE to be around you.
- They’ll see you as a Super Parent. Big WOW.
- NO MORE tantrums, begging, whining, and complaining. What a relief.
- You’ll have a truly peaceful home. Can you even imagine it?
- NO MORE arguing between you and your partner over how to handle the kids.
- NO MORE drama at bedtime. What would THAT be like, eh?
- Your children will feel loved, and they will be loving and responsible.
- You’ll have happy children, which is the ultimate goal of parenting, right?
- NO MORE nagging to get homework and chores done. Naturally improved grades.
- You’ll have more energy in the day and sleep better at night.
- You’ll finally ENJOY being a parent. It will be a JOY, not a chore.
- No more messy house. Believe it.
- Children who WANT to spend time with you and share their lives with you. It’s the thrill of a lifetime.
- Confidence that your children will have good relationships with their future partners.
- You’ll be laying the groundwork for genuinely happy grandchildren
So what will happen if you don’t read the book and implement the principles with Real Love™?
- Your kids will continue to beg, whine, complain, and throw tantrums. It’s simply the only way they know how to get what they want.
- They’ll keep fighting with you and their siblings. Worse, they’ll fight with their future partners, bosses, and others.
- They’ll have disastrous relationships and be MUCH more likely to divorce and to ruin your grandchildren.
- They’ll stress you out of your mind.
- They’ll stress your marriage and other relationships.
- They’ll be in and out of therapy for years as adults. Greg routinely talks to people who have spent 10-20 years in some kind of therapy.
- They’ll be far more likely to engage in addictive behaviours: drugs, alcohol,self-harm, food, work, sex and others.
- They’ll be much more likely to end up in prison. Greg has spoken to hundreds of prisoners and ex-convicts, and they uniformly tell him that if their parents had known what you’re about to learn, they would never have committed the crimes that led to their imprisonment.
- They’ll be DEAD. As Greg discovered by speaking with parents who are grieving the death of a child, the child’s death was USUALLY preventable—suicide, car accident while drunk, drug overdose—with the principles in this report.
Would like to demystify your child’s behaviour and learn how to parent in an effective way?
Send for your copy of the book Real Love in Parenting on our Resources Page and book your free, no obligation coaching call with Pete on 01676 534537 today!