Real Love in Marriage (or committed relationships)
Nearly 60% of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and of the marriages that survive more than 50% say they would split up if it weren’t for issues like money or children. Moreover, these numbers don’t reflect the fact that, increasingly, couples are choosing simply not to get married at all.
What is the cause of the conflicts that are causing so much unhappiness in these marriages? The answer should be obvious: On the whole, people don’t understand the cause of the conflicts in their marriages, or they wouldn’t continue to get divorced at such horrifying rates. They wouldn’t continue to inflict such awful pain on themselves and their children, and they wouldn’t continue to feel so desperately confused and alone.
Let us ask you…
- Are you fighting all the time? Do you and your partner argue about money? Children? Sex? Everything is a fight. Do you find your marriage or relationship stressful?
- Do you sometimes feel that your partner just doesn’t listen to (or care about) what you say?
- Are you having sex less and less, and enjoying it less? Do you fear your partner is not attracted to you any more, or have you lost your attraction?
- Do you feel alone in your relationship? Like your partner is just not available? Do you hate that feeling?
- Do you feel like your partner cares about the kids or friends more than you?
- Do you suspect your partner of being unfaithful (with another partner or pornography)? Are you fantasizing about others?
- Do you hate the critical little things your partner sometimes (or often) says about you? Do you dread having “discussions” with your partner?
- Do you remember how you felt when you first fell in love with your partner? Do you miss that feeling? Wish you could have it back?
Couples EVERYWHERE are in conflict—arguing, manipulating, controlling and withdrawing. Conflict in marriage and other long-term relationships is so common that it has come to be accepted as normal, even unavoidable.
We just don’t know any better.
If you will follow the clear, simple principles along the Real Love™ Journey, you will experience NO MORE STRESS
—certainly no fighting—in your marriage or relationship. Honestly!
So what will your marriage or relationship be like for you FROM NOW ON if you start your Real Love™ Journey?
- NO MORE fighting. No kidding. You and your partner will listen to each other in a tender, intimate way that you never thought possible—in a way you’ve probably never seen.
- You will WANT to be with your partner as many hours as there are in a day. How cool would that be?
- You will feel a connection to your partner that you have never known in any relationship. Not ever.
- You’ll experience a kind of love for and from your partner that is on a level entirely higher than “falling in love.”
- Sex will become a joyous expression of unconditional love, rather than a struggle, conflict, or negotiation.
- You and your partner will lose all interest in ever looking at another person in a sexual way.
- NO MORE arguments about money, children, or sex. You’ll experience adoring moments for and from your partner that you’ve longed for all your life. Yep, really.
- You and your partner will find it a JOY to talk and listen to each other, instead of a chore that you dread like chewing glass.
- Your home will be a refuge of peace from the noise and conflict out in the world. You can’t put a price on that.
- You’ll learn to work out differences between you with astonishing ease and speed—in seconds or minutes, not weeks, months, or never.
- You’ll sleep like a baby, and you’ll have more energy during the day.
- You will FINALLY feel like somebody really understands you and accepts and loves you.
Whether you are in a relationship or marriage and want to repair, improve or even end it, or whether you are not in a relationship and would love to find that ‘special someone’ to share your life with, then discovering Real Love™ is without doubt, the answer to all of your questions and any of your problems.
Real Love in Dating
Millions of us are out there looking for the “right person”—in bars, at parties, in clubs, at church, and on Internet dating sites, to name a few of the ways we look. Many of us actually succeed in finding what we’re looking for, and then we fall in love. But what happens after that?
As we said before, the sad fact is that 60% of marriages end in divorce, and 50% of married women have indicated that, if not for finances and children, they would leave their husbands. That leaves only 20% of marriages that would even survive if the partners felt they had a reasonable choice to leave. It is Greg’s experience—and that of many other counselors—that only 1-2% of all married couples achieve relationships that are as rewarding as they had once hoped.
So ask yourself this….
- Does dating seem like an endless, frustrating game? Are you sick of all the baggage that seems to come with every potential partner you meet?
- Are you sick of wasting your time? Would you like to spend your time more productively – meeting people who you’re likely to truly connect with? What do you really look for to find the right one?
- Do you wonder if you’ll ever meet a partner to complete your life? Why does the initial excitement of meeting someone always wear off as you really get to know them?
- Do you worry about saying the right thing on a date? Do you get nervous and feel you’re just talking about meaningless stuff?
- Are you tired of feeling alone? You want to find someone to share your life with, but you just don’t know how? The ways you’ve tried haven’t been working.
- Do you feel like you’re having to put on a performance of some kind when you’re dating? You keep changing who you are to fit in and get your date to like you, and you hate it.
- Is everyone you meet afraid of commitment? Are you tired of being lied to? Getting promises that are never kept?
- Are there any good men or women out there, or do they all seem to be taken? Have you started to give up on dating completely?
Would you like to learn a different way?
How would you like to find someone CAPABLE of giving you the love you deserve and the love you NEED in order to flourish and find fulfilment?
If so, order ‘Real Love in Dating‘ from our Resources page and call Pete for a FREE, no obligation coaching call on 01676 534537 today!