We usually spend many hours a day in a working environment and often have to interact with colleagues, bosses, clients and suppliers on a daily basis.
Because of this, there are endless opportunities to feel irritated, frustrated, unappreciated, bored, angry, let down, stressed, fearful and hurt by the actions of these people.
- You’re bored and hate your job. You’re feeling listless, unfulfilled, and frustrated – unhappy that you’re not doing what you want.
- You argue with your co-workers. The tension and arguing between employees and co-workers is killing you. You hate it and want it to STOP.
- Employees always argue with you. No matter what you do, your employees are always unhappy. You feel frustrated and want to put an end to it now, once and for all.
- Your talents are not fully utilised. You have so much more to give – your creativity, passion, and knowledge are not being used or appreciated.
- Poor productivity, procrastination. You spend a lot of time motivating your employees to work faster and better, but whatever you do, it doesn’t stick.
- You always feel stressed at work. People are constantly interrupting you, so you don’t get things done and stress about getting behind.
- Gossip and backstabbing. People are constantly undermining each other, causing bitterness and affecting productivity.
- Endless lack of motivation. You feel like you’re always having to motivate people to do the job they should want to do on their own.
Real Love in the Workplace
EVERYWHERE you go, you see conflict between co-workers, workers and supervisors, and employees and customers—arguing, manipulating, and pushing. It has come to be accepted that the workplace has to be stressful.
WRONG. We just don’t know any better!
I’m NOT trying to be a downer here, but Greg Baer has counselled thousands of individuals working in businesses on every continent on the globe. He can tell you EXACTLY what happens to businesses that operate without the principles we teach – which is the case for the vast majority.
If you don’t want to continue to find your job stressful, meaningless and unfulfilling, or to be in an environment with constant conflicts, mistrust and resentment, then this might be the most important message you’ll ever read.
So what will you gain by reading Real Love in the Workplace and starting your own Real Love™ Journey?
- NO MORE STRESS at work – really! Instead of solving petty employee problems, you’ll devote your time to what you were meant to do: You’ll be creative, you’ll expand your vision, and you’ll establish a clear direction for your company or department.
- You’ll become the kind of leader that people WANT to follow. You’ll inspire people to create, communicate and cooperate, instead of having to push them to accomplish the minimum. People will act from inner goals, instead of being driven by you and other supervisors.
- Your customers will WANT to buy from you, instead of having to be sold on your products or services. And they will stay loyal to you.
- You and your employees will ENJOY being at work. Your profits will increase as a natural result of your corporate culture and direction, not as a result of cost-cutting and a focus on profit margins.
- You won’t lose experienced and invaluable employees. You will fearlessly face the mistakes and deficiencies of you and your employees, and you’ll come up with solutions that never would have occurred to you before.